Skip to main content

These shoes are made for walking


Oh yes, the job of a teacher is not for the faint of heart.  
The job of an assistant principal:  is not for the couch potato. 

One day last week, this is the story of my day in shoes:

                                     Morning Car Drop Off:                                    


Mid-Day Meeting:


                                                          Afternoon Lunch and Hall Duty:                                                                  


    After School Meeting:



You want to know why educators carry so many bags? This is it. It's not for great lessons, or new ideas to improve instruction, or the work that we bring home every night (Ok OK, there maybe a little of this in those bags). It's to carry all the different parts of outfits you need to make it through the day.  Luckily for a girl like me, shoes are my favorite accessory! I recently saw this great post on comfy shoes, and I seriously started thinking up a new shoe company, shoes for educators by educators. You never know, it could be my eighth career someday.

Comments